personal fulfillment of individuals with developmental disabilities through community, business, & family partnerships. We provide this through vocational training
& employment opportunities.
You Shred - We Shred
Why Weaver-SecurShred vs. Shredding In House?
With the constant threat of identity theft, fierce corporate competitiveness, investigative reporting and new legislation, shredding your confidential information has become a necessity.
Now comes the decision: Contract with Weaver-SecurShred or shred in house.
Shredding in house may sound like the right thing to do, but before you spend time researching what to buy and spending money for shredder(s), consider the advantages of using Weaver-SecurShred.
- SAVE MONEY!! When considering the total cost of shredding in house, it is very likely that using Weaver-SecurShred will save you money. Click on the View Costs box above and calculate your cost to shred in house
- Your employees are more productive when they focus on their primary job responsibilities
- Reduce exposure of confidential material to employees and others
- Regularly scheduled shredding supported by a Document Destruction Policy and Certificates of Destruction provides evidence of your compliance with privacy requirements
- Your documents are shredded to 5/16” strips and co-mingled with other shredded materials making it virtually impossible to reassemble
- No equipment to buy, maintain, oil, unclog, clean or empty
- No need to remove rubber bands, paper clips, binder clips or staples
- No paper pieces, dust or mess to clean up
- No noise to disrupt the office
- Reduced accident exposure by eliminating paper handling and shredding
- Your shredder may not handle discs, DVD’s, CD’s, tapes or hard drives
- Shredded paper will be recycled reducing your cost of trash removal and the amount of trash going to a landfill
- You will be providing valuable work for individuals with developmental disabilities
High Quality Is Our Goal
Continuing our commitment to excellence, Weaver Industries' ProPak division is proud to have obtained ISO 9001:2008 certification!
The ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard establishes an effective quality management program for manufacturing companies and includes such important components as customer satisfaction and establishing processes for continuous improvement.