personal fulfillment of individuals with developmental disabilities through community, business, & family partnerships. We provide this through vocational training
& employment opportunities.
Why Weaver SecurShred
Weaver-SecurShred understands the confidential nature of the information you entrust to us. That’s why it invests so much effort into protecting your information:
- Security system that includes state-of-the-art cameras, alarms and recording systems that record 24/7. Everything that happens within the facility is recorded
- All employees and vendors having access to the secure shred area are required to sign confidentiality agreements as a condition of employment/entry
- Independent seven year prior employment and criminal background checks for every employee involved in the shredding operations
- State-of-the-art equipment that shreds your information to the federal IRS standards of 5/16 inch. Half the size of most commercial shredding systems
- Pre-employment and random drug testing
- Driver’s license screening
- Professional liability insurance designed specifically for covering document destruction service providers
- Photo ID’s required to be worn by all shredding employees
- NAID AAA Certification requiring strict compliance to security and operational procedures
- Certificates of Destruction confirming the destruction of your materials
- Locked collection containers that are never left unattended except when inside our locked trucks or shredding facility
- GPS tracking and monitoring of service vehicles
- Two methods of witnessed destruction. 1) you may come to our facility to witness the destruction of your materials, 2) you may request limited access to the camera system for witnessing the destruction of material online from the comfort of your home or office.
Weaver-SecurShred assures that your confidential information is protected and secure from the moment we take possession in your office until it is shredded, baled and on its way to be recycled.
Weaver-SecurShred provides a wide array of services designed to make it easier for you to protect the information most critical to you, your customers and your employees.
- Regularly scheduled service that fits your schedule and time requirements
- The right size, style and quantity of lockable containers that suits your needs
- Purge services including containers and scheduled pickups in our locked truck
- Have all your information destruction needs performed by one company. It is no longer necessary to use more than one company to handle all of your information destruction needs. Weaver SecurShred can accept and destroy all your information media (paper, tapes, DVD’s, diskettes, hard drives, etc.)
- No need to remove staples, rubber bands, clips, binders or folders
- Give us your books, binders, manuals or huge computer printouts. Our equipment handles it all.
Weaver-SecurShred’s “easy-to-do-business-with” mentality makes your job easy. Call us, meet with us and tell us your needs. We will design a document destruction program that fits your needs and schedule. Upon accepting our proposal and placing the containers at your facility, your work is virtually done.
If you are shredding in house you may think you are saving money. Click here to visit “You Shred – We Shred.” This page examines the steps, costs and lost productivity involved with in house shredding. In most companies, it is more economical to Weaver-SecurShred than shred in house. In addition, with Weaver-SecurShred you have Certificates of Destruction as evidence that materials are being destroyed on a regular basis. Also, with Weaver-SecurShred handling your destruction needs, there is no need for purchasing your own shredding equipment.
Weaver-SecurShred is a plant based shredding operation utilizing the latest, most efficient equipment in the destruction of your information. Weaver-SecurShred uses a secure box truck for collecting your containers. This allows our driver to be in and out of your facility much faster as there is no waiting for the materials to be shredded in your parking lot. This also avoids the cost of a mobile shred truck costing as much as $250,000. These large expenses and inefficiencies by mobile shredders will show up on your invoice.
Weaver-SecurShred’s philosophy is simple: We will partner with our clients to confidentially collect, secure and destroy their confidential information. Every employee at Weaver-SecurShred recognizes this responsibility and works hard to maintain this minimum level of excellence.
We don’t just use cliché’s, we live them.
For All The Right Reasons
Weaver-SecurShred will listen to your needs and partner with you to design and provide a confidential and secure information destruction program. The program and service will satisfy your need for security, convenience, economics and reliability. The service will be performed to your satisfaction by professionals with the added benefit of providing vocational training and employment for individuals with developmental disabilities.
High Quality Is Our Goal
Continuing our commitment to excellence, Weaver Industries' ProPak division is proud to have obtained ISO 9001:2008 certification!
The ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard establishes an effective quality management program for manufacturing companies and includes such important components as customer satisfaction and establishing processes for continuous improvement.